4. Policy for sharing personal data with third parties
We will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- The law expressly provides.
- To eliminate dangers in your life, body, freedom or property.
- It is necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest, and the way the data is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
- When you act on the website, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal data is to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary.
- It is in your interest.
- When this website asks helpers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.